Gut Health, Hormonal Imbalances, and Why Women Should Advocate For Their Health with Esther Blum
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -What does an Integrative Dietician do, and how it is different from a traditional Western approach to diet and nutrition?
- -Why do so many women feel awful, but are told by doctors their labs are fine?
- -Which body processes are the gut responsible for?
- -What steps can we take to improve our gut health?
- -Why are so many women suffering from hormonal imbalances? Is it genetic? Environmental? Diet?
- -Proper testing and the DUTCH test for hormones.
- -How long on average does it take to balance hormones once you begin these diet and lifestyle changes?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Esther Blum
Four time Bestselling Author, Integrative Dietitian and High-Performance Coach ESTHER BLUM. She beat mercury and mold toxicity, battled Epstein-Barr Virus and debilitating insomnia. Her training and expertise have enabled her to coach people to eliminate the need for medication, optimize gut health, balance their hormones, and reverse chronic illness. She has helped thousands of women identify and fix the root cause of their health issues and balance their hormones once and for all.
Reach Esther Blum:
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones Naturally
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
Where to Listen
Anchor | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Overcast | Radio Public | Stitcher