Minerals for Balancing Hormones, Progesterone, and Why Thyroid Health Matters with Jessica Ash
Learn about female hormonal imbalances with Jessica Ash. We discuss minerals for hormonal balance, progesterone, and why thyroid health matters. This is a great episode for women.
IN THIS EPISODE:
1. The Importance of Minerals when balancing hormones
2. Why you need to put your focus on progesterone (all about it)
3. Why thyroid health matters- going beyond labs/healing your metabolism
- How can we find out if our thyroid is working optimally? Are there any signs and symptoms that would let you know it’s time to test?
- How you would approach a client with Endometriosis differently than say one with PCOS?
- Do you think soy is beneficial for Estrogen Dominance or that it can make it worse? I’ve heard both opinions so I’m curious to hear your thoughts.
- I noticed you ask your clients about their pulse and temperature. What information does this give you on their health?
- and so much more!
Jessica Ash, She’s a functional clinical nutritionist, Aka the hormone and PCOS nutritionist. Clinical Nutritionist (CNC), Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDNP), Holistic Health Coach (INHC) and Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
KatKhatibi @ Gmail.com
Facebook Estrogen Dominance Support:
Facebook General Female Hormonal Imbalances Support Group: