Avoid Vision Loss, Migraines, and How to Biohack Eye Health with Diet and Functional Medicine with Dr. Rudrani Banik, MD
Learn about how we can maintain our vision into old age, avoiding migraines, and how to biohack our eye health with diet and functional medicine. All in this podcast with Dr. Rudrani Banik.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Is macular degeneration inevitable or is there something we can do about it?
- How to prevent cataract
- Nutrition and eye health
- Dry eyes and diet
- Gender-specific eye health issues
- Do our eye need regular sunlight
- Does wearing sunglasses make eyes weaker?
- What can we do about Migraines?
- Eyestrain and how to mitigate it’s effects
- Preventing styes and eye infections
- Eye color changes with age and what it means
- Will using incorrect prescription eyeglasses be harmful to your eyes?
- Glutathione levels and eye disease
- and much more!
Reach Dr. Rudrani:
KatKhatibi @ Gmail.com
Facebook Estrogen Dominance Support:
Facebook General Female Hormonal Imbalances Support Group:
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message
Where to Listen
Anchor | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Overcast | Radio Public | Stitcher