Empaths, Accepting Death, and Your Spiritual Gifts with Mela Borawski
IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to know if you’re an Empath
- Are introverts more likely to be empaths?
- What are some key skills you need to live as a resilient empath?
- How do Empaths avoid getting drained by others?
- Why are people so afraid of DEATH?
- Common near DEATH experiences
- The difference between pain and suffering
- Overcoming your fear of DEATH
- What are spiritual gifts?
- What are some spiritual gifts?
- Does everyone have intuition?
- As a hypnotherapist, are some people just not able to be hypnotized?
- and so much more!
Rev. Pamela “Mela” Borawski Cht, is an empathic intuitive psychic, spiritual guide, energetic healer, celebrant, and certified hypnotherapist who focuses on healing the mind, body and spirit.
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.