Healing Lyme and Tick-Borne Disease with Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge
How many times have we been outside and felt a bite? How many times have we seen a tick? Just knowing how common they are and how prevalent Lyme and Tick-borne Disease is, can make anyone want to stay inside.
But what do we do when we are bitten by a tick or we think we might have symptoms of Lyme or Tick-Borne Diesease? Why is it so hard to find a doctor to listen to us? What can we do to heal?
If you have wondering these questions, or know something who may have a tick borne disease, this is the episode for you!
IN THIS EPISODE:
1.What are the symptoms in each stage of Lyme Disease?
2. Is there a difference between Lyme and other Tick-Borne infections?
3. Why is Lyme and Tick-Borne Disease so hard to diagnose?
4. What are the signs and symptoms of neuropsychiatric and neurocognitive Lyme?
5. What is PANS/PANDAS?
6. Could hormonal imbalances be due to Lyme and tick-borne disease?
7. What does treatment look like if you finally get a diagnosis of Lyme or Tick-Borne Disease?
8. Do natural antimicrobials work, or must you only take antibiotics?
9. How can neurofeedback help Lyme and Tick-Borne Disease and PANS/PANDAS?
and so much more!
Roseann Capanna-Hodge, Ed.D., LPC, BCN, LLC. Is an Interative and Pediatric Mental Health Expert and Founder of the Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health. She is an Educational Psychologist, Therapist, and Board Certified in Neurofeedback. Her work has helped thousands reverse the most challenging condition: ADHD, anxiety, mood, Lyme, and more using proven holistic therapies.
Reach Dr. Roseann:
KatKhatibi @ Gmail.com
Facebook Estrogen Dominance Support:
Facebook General Female Hormonal Imbalances Support Group:
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message