Biohack Your Eye Health and Vision: Dr. Rudrani Banik Returns
Every wanted to get better vision? Avoid the macular degeneration your parents have. Maybe just see better at night, gets less migraines, or avoid eye fatigue.
In this episode, Dr. Rani returns! She’s back to give us more biohacking eye health tips and tricks.
If you’re in the FB group you might just hear your question answered!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- How the rise in screen time post pandemic might be affecting out eyes
- How to protect our eyes from blue light
- Macular degeneration has been around long before computers and screen time. What are some non screen habits we might have that have been contributing to it for centuries?
- What is the difference between dry and wet macular degeneration? Can either be fully cured?
- Is the sun’s radiation getting more intense and do you recommend any additional precautions for protecting our eyes from the sun?
- The new LED lights on cars at night seem to trigger migraines and eye pain in a lot of people. Is there anything that can be done to make it less painful to drive at night?
- Supplements to help with night vision
- Eye disease early warning signs
- Chlorinated pools and your eyes
- What are eye floaters and are they a cause for concern?
- Are there reliable genetic tests for eye diseases?
- Thoughts on nano tech and biotechnology?
- Light bulbs and flicker rates
- Things to do during pregnancy to help the baby have better eye health
and so much more!