Hormonal Acne and Holistic Skincare with Master Esthetician, Heidi Cooper
What does holistic skincare look like? In this episode we get into hormonal acne. It’s defiantly on the rise for women along with hormonal conditions like Estrogen Dominance and PCOS.
We will learn how to get effective long term results and how to treat our skin from the inside out.
IN THIS EPISODE:
1.How is our environment affecting out hormones and skin?
2. Will diet alone fix hormone-related acne?
3. What can topical products do and no do for hormonal skin?
4. What does a holistic skincare regimen look like?
5. Does water really help all that much when it comes to hormonal acne?
6. What can we do as we get older to keep our skin looking younger?
7. Are bio-idential hormones beneficial for those of us with hormonal acne?
and so much more!
Heidi Cooper is a Master Esthetician and Certified Natural Health Practitioner. For more than 20 years Heidi has found that working with the skin holistically achieves amazing results as opposed to the harsh and invasive treatments that are so commonly used. She constantly researches and applies the connection between lifestyle, diet, and supplementation as it correlates to the skin. Heidi provides as simple and effective long term results oriented program designed specifically for your skin’s needs.
Website and Find her FREEBIE “Healthy Hormones, Happy Skin”: