Healing Endometriosis with Dr. Kylie Burton
With so many women suffering with Endometriosis and PMDD, I knew it was the time to focus an entire episode just on healing endometriosis.
Endometriosis is such a horrible condition that conventional medicine offers little solutions.
Thankfully, using a functional medicine approach, experts are able to teach patients how to heal their endometriosis. They they may avoid unnecessary surgeries and lead happy healthy lives.
If you, or someone you love has Endometriosis this is the episode for you!
IN THIS EPISODE:
1. What is the difference between PMDD and Endometriosis?
2. Do women need a hysterectomy or be on birth control with Endometriosis?
3. Can you see how bad someone’s Endometriosis is without exploratory surgery?
4. What role does high estrogen and the liver have to do with Endometriosis?
5. What’s the best dietary plan for endometriosis?
6. What can we do to help our liver?
7. Are women at higher cancer risks with Endometriosis?
8. Can you conceive with Endometriosis?
and so much more!
Dr Kylie Burton, DC, CFMP, is an expert in functional medicine and helps thousands of individuals with seemingly impossible health struggles find answer, and healing even if they’ve been told their labs are “normal”.. She has a paid membership community called Healing Beyond the Diagnosis Tribe.
Reach Dr. Kylie:
Podcast: Beyond the Diagnosis with Dr. Kylie
KatKhatibi @ Gmail.com
Facebook Estrogen Dominance Support:
Facebook General Female Hormonal Imbalances Support Group:
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message