Increasing Metabolism By Changing Your Lifestyle Habits Instead of Over-Exercising and Under-Eating with Nagina Abdullah
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -How did you find the time to lose 40lbs after having 2 kids and working 70+ hours a week?
- -Matabolism-boosting morning routine
- -Why women gain weight while eating less
- -Herbs and spices for fat loss
- -A typical day of eating
- -Exercise tips for fat loss
- -Super foods instead of supplements
- -Why she only recommends fasting for women who over eat
- -How to eat our at a restaurant
- -Meal prepping tips
- -and much more!
Our Guest Nagina Abdullah
Nagina Abdullah founded Masala Body as a side hustle after having two children and yo-yo dieting for most of her life. She left corporate consulting to use her Molecular Biology degree to focus on helping professional women transform their bodies and lives full-time. Since then, she has been featured in media as an expert on healthy living, meal prepping, and incorporating spices for weight loss. In this episode we’ll talk about increasing metabolism with a healthy morning routine and how to lose fat by changing your lifestyle habits instead of over-exercising and under-eating.
Reach Nagina Abdullah:
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones Naturally
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
Where to Listen
Anchor | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Overcast | Radio Public | Stitcher