Dating and Relationships For Successful High Achieving Women with Relationship Coach Emmy Hernandez
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -Why we should be investing in our love lives
- -Reg Flags and Red Flag Patterns
- -Codependent women in relationships
- -Balancing Masculine and Feminine Energy
- -Type A personalities, Go-Getter Females and their unique issues in relationships
- -Why successful women attract Narcissists
- -Why you shouldn’t force yourself to settle for a boring nice guy
- -Why the conclusion of the relationship just as important as the beginning of one
- -And so much more!
Our Guest Emmy Hernandez
Emmy Hernandez is an executive-level love and relationship coach, international speaker, workshop facilitator, and author. Emmy is also the author and host of her column, Ask Emmy Anything, dedicated to answering your questions about love, soulmates, and romantic myths. Emmy graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Communications and is certified in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Superconscious Recodes, and Male vs. Female Brain communications.
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones Naturally
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
Where to Listen
Anchor | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Overcast | Radio Public | Stitcher