The Importance of Sleep & the Impact of Sleep Deprivation on the Skin
Reverse Aging; Turn Back the Clock 10 Years
Larisa Petrini, founder of BODYOLOGY and epigenetic specialist known for turning back the clock 10 years. Larisa uses a scientific approach to helping women see results without plastic surgery or exhausting beauty regimens.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -You call yourself an Age Reversal Expert, so would you tell us what is the first step we should take in our own age-reversal journeys’?
- -Would you explain epigenetics and how genes play a role in the way our skin looks?
- -Are there any lasers, high frequency, micro-needling, PRP, or microdermabrasion treatments you find beneficial and would recommend?
- -How can someone with type 2 Rosacea that uses a steroid cream daily incorporate anti-again skincare? What advice would you have for someone in this situation?
- -Why is sleep so important for our skin? What happens if you don’t get enough sleep?
- -How do we make sure the sleep we get is high-quality?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Larisa Petrini
Larisa Petrini is an Age Reversal Expert and Epigenetic specialist known for turning back the clock 10 years.
She is the founder of BODYOLOGY, a proprietary system designed to help high performing women reverse their age and sizzle with energy and confidence in their midlife years. Hundreds of high achieving women have sought her help to get back in shape, overcome chronic fatigue, solve dry and sagging skin and deal with moods and hormonal imbalances. She studied Health, Nutrition, Sleep and Epigenetics at some of the leading schools across the world such as Cornell University, Precision Nutrition and Apeiron ZOH.
She is currently working with celebrities and physicians from Switzerland, Netherlands and US and shares her knowledge as a contributor for Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Forbes and Shape magazines.
Reach Larisa Petrini
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones Naturally
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Where to Listen
Anchor | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Overcast | Radio Public | Stitcher
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!