Connecting the Dots Between the Gut, Liver, and Thyroid
Take control of your health with Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Jenn Malecha on today’s podcast. We talk gut issues, your sluggish liver, Thyroid issues, environmental toxins and so much more!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -How can you use testing to heal your body?
- -Why do you think so many women, in particular, are being diagnosed with thyroid issues?
- -How can one support their thyroid health naturally?
- -Environmental toxins and how to avoid them
- -Are there any foods or supplements that you find beneficial for thyroid health?
- -Do you recommend liver cleanses, or castor oil packs, supplements, teas, or something else to ease the burden on the liver?
- -Why do you say that sleep is more important than diet and exercise?
- -Could you give us an example of your daily routines. Any practices, supplements, foods, that you try to do on a daily basis for optimal health and wellness?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Jenn Malecha
Jenn Malecha is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and trained in NLP neurolinguistic programming who works with health-minded professional to take back control of their health and wellness.
Reach Jenn Malecha
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!