Today’s podcast interview is with Amanda Montalvo, RD, FDN-P Functional Nutrition Practitioner. Amanda is a Registered Dietician who specializes in hormone health.
Amanda Montalvo on Functional Nutrition, Exposure to Toxins, and Hormone Health
IN THIS EPISODE:
- How functional testing and nutrition differs from traditional lab testing and nutritional advice
- Why it is important to find the root of your PCOS type
- Why the liver is critical to hormone function
- What can we do about toxin exposure
- Diet and PCOS
- Gut health and leaky gut
- Thyroid and hormonal issues
- and more!
KatKhatibi @ Gmail.com
SUPPORT THE PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/support
Be a guest in a future episode: http://katkhatibi.com/podcast/
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message