Amazing Ways To Use Your Local Compounding Pharmacy for pain, thyroid, PCOS, migraines, HRT, & more with Peter Koshland, PharmD
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -How compounded medicine can help with dermatology
- -How compounded medicine can help with urology
- -Compounded medicine and pain management
- -Compounded thyroid medication
- -What are bio-identical Hormones?
- -How can you get compounded medicine?
- -Compounded medicine and Endometriosis
- -Estrogen Dominance and compounded medicine
- -How to take Hormone Replacement Therapy
- -Why is big pharma lobbying against bio-identical HRT?
- -How to ensure these therapies are protected
- -and much more!
Our Guest Peter Koshland, PharmD
Peter Koshland, PharmD is the CEO and Head Pharmacist at Koshland Pharm. In his twenty-year career as a pharmacist, Peter has seen the profound impact high-quality compounded medicine can have on the lives of patients. He works with doctors and patients on individualized, integrative therapies.
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones Naturally
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
Where to Listen
Anchor | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Overcast | Radio Public | Stitcher