How to Clear the Clutter Once and For All with The KonMari Method - 6 key principles and 5 categories to follow.
Amy Chinitz is a certified KonMari Consultant. In today’s podcast we learn how to clear the clutter once and for all using the KonMari Method by Marie Kondo. You’ll learn the 6 key principles and 5 categories to follow. We will go over how to decide if something sparks enough joy to keep, and how decluttering leads to more calmness and joy. This is a great episode, please enjoy!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -How is the KM Method different from other organizing methods?
- -What does clutter do to us if we just try to live with it?
- -If I’m totally overwhelmed by the mess in my house, where do I begin?
- -How do you deal with the items that no longer spark joy?
- -What if I’m on board with decluttering but the other folks in my household are not?
- -Can you do KonMari with kids?
- -Where can the KM Method be helpful when it comes to matters outside the home?
- -What can you learn about yourself through tidying?
- -What can the KM Method teach us about being more mindful when making purchases?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Amy Chinitz
Clinical Social Worker, LCSW, MA, MS
Certified KonMari Consultant
Founder, Spark Joy New York
Reach Amy Chinitz
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!