How to Destress and Increase Productivity with Ana Vucetic
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -Do you have any strategies for dealing with others trying to sabotage your health habits?
- -What does a crash feel like? Can you go over some symptoms we may feel when we are crashing that we might attribute to something else?
- -Why do we crave bad foods when we are under high stress?
- -What’s an example of a healthy and satisfying mood stabilizing meal?
- -What can poor eating habits do to our productivity?
- -What part does lack of sleep play with our stress and productivity?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Ana Vucetic
Ana is a Psychologist, Certified Wellness Coach, Founder of “Balanced by Ana,” and mother of 2 beautiful boys. Driven by her past health struggles with endless yo-yo dieting and low self-esteem around her weight & body, Ana is now on a mission to help women feel comfortable in their bodies and stop the endless dieting cycles. She helps achieve a balanced approach to life and wellness by helping to clean your emotional pantry, not the kitchen’s!
Reach Ana Vucetic
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!