The Difference Between Acute and Chronic Stress, Anxiety, and Burnout
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -What is the difference between stress and burnout?
- -How can someone know if what they are experiencing is stress or something more serious?
- -How does stress affect women differently than men?
- -How does stress impact our relationships?
- -How is burnout different from regular stress?
- -How to make sure you don’t end up burning out & how to spot signs & symptoms before they become a problem?
- -What are the 1-3 things we can begin doing RIGHT AWAY to reduce stress in our life?
- -What tools can we start using daily to help manage stress symptoms?
- -Why should we be meditating?
- -What is breathwork and why should we get familiar with it?
- -And so much more!
Our Guest Marina Kirik
Marina Kirik is a Holistic Wellness Coach focusing on stress and burnout prevention in high achievers. She is a certified Integrative Nutrition Coach, Registered Yoga Teacher, Meditation Teacher, Personal Trainer and Corporate Wellness business owner. In today’s episode we discuss stress and anxiety and how it specifically effects women. If you’re dealing with stress or anxiety or want some tools to deal with it when it comes up in your life. This is the episode for you!
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!