Female Hormonal Imbalances and Fasting with Dr. Felice Gersh
- -We know men and women as very different, from their hormones, metabolic health, cognitive and emotional issues, gut function, and immune systems. Could you go over some of those key differences?
- -How do these unique differences between males and females make females especially excellent candidates for interventions involving nutrition, the different types if fasting, and time restricted eating?
- -Describe and define the various types of diets and fasting regimes and the pros and cons of each … as regards women.
- -Can women with high cortisol or adrenal fatigue symptoms fast?
- -Can women with hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism fast? So in both extremes is fasting recommended and is there any type of fasting in these cases that would be better?
- -Women with estrogen dominance, is fasting recommend and if so which type of fasting?
- -Especially the estrogen dominance women, tend to get hormonal migraines, what do you recommend a women take or do to either avoid hormonal migraines while fasting and/or to help deal with the pain while doing the least amount of damage or having to break their fast?
- -How can nutritional approaches and various forms of fasting impact their cycle for better or for worse? Can women modify their regimes to better synch with their cycles? Is there a specific time we should or shouldn’t fast during our cycle?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Dr. Felice Gersh, M.D.
Dr. Felice Gersh is a PCOS expert, board certified OBGYN and Integrative Medicine Doctor. She is a globally renowned expert in women’s health and complete disease management. She is the bestselling author of PCOS SOS and the upcoming sure to be bestseller, PCOS SOS Fertility Fast Track.
Dr. Gersh is also on the medical Advisory Board for L-Nutra, makers of the Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet.
Reach Dr. Felice Gersh, M.D.
Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet: https://prolonfast.com/
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!