Hormonal Imbalance, Burnout and Adrenal Fatigue, and Restoring Low Libido in Women with Dr. Renee Wellenstein
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -From traditional Ob/Gyn to Functional Medicine
- -Lifestyle and hormonal imbalances in Women
- -Diet and hormones in Women
- -Fasting and Adrenal Fatigue or Burnout
- -Adaptogen for burnout and stress
- -What causes low libido in Women?
- -What can women do to start improving their libido?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Dr. Renee Wellenstein
Dr. Renee Wellenstein is a double board certified doctor who has worked with women over 20 years. Due to her personal health challenges, she stepped outside the box of conventional medicine to heal herself from burnout. After falling off her horse and breaking her back she struggled with severe back pain, fatigue, and the inability to focus. After exhausting conventional medicine, she was referred to an “anti-aging” practitioner where she finally resolved her symptoms. This started her journey into the world of functional medicine. Now, Dr. Renee empowers women to take control of their health, jumpstart their energy, improve their confidence, and reignite their libido.
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.