How to Use Hypnosis for Emotional Eating and Weight Loss
IN THIS EPISODE:
- How does hypnosis work on the brain?
- -Can you remember what happened during a hypnosis session?
- -What happens if you fall asleep during a hypnosis session? Are hypnotic suggestions delivered when you are effective?
- -Can everyone be hypnotized, or do you sometimes need multiple sessions before it can be achieved?
- -What is a shock induction in hypnosis?
- -Are there any misconceptions about hypnosis we haven’t covered that you would like to debunk?
- -How can hypnosis help people with emotional eating?
- -Would emotional eating be considered eating mindlessly when you are watching tv? How would you define emotional eating?
- -How do you know if you are truly hungry or full?
- -and so much more!
Our Guest Cyndal Wallace
Cyndal Wallace, Certified Master Hypnotherapist, Certified Mindfulness Coach, Best Selling Author of The Solution To Emotional Eating
Cyndal Wallace is a heart-centered licensed hypnotherapist, life coach, and owner of Blooming Lotus Hypnosis. She works with women one on one to overcome emotional eating and food guilt and find their way to food freedom. Cyndal overcame her own struggles in her relationship with food and is passionate about inspiring other women to do the same. She received her hypnosis certification from one of the best hypnosis schools in the Pacific Northwest and was trained in the most advanced and evidence-based techniques. She is constantly exploring the most cutting-edge methods to deepen her practice to provide the best service possible.
She completed a two-year accreditation to coach women to become the best version of themselves by removing limiting beliefs and fears. Since then, she had the opportunity to help hundreds of clients reach their mental and physical goals. Cyndal uses a blend of hypnotherapy, coaching, and mindfulness to guide her clients to their destinations.
Cyndal lives in Spokane, Washington, with her partner, Judge, and an exceptionally perfect dog, Monte. When she isn’t working with clients, you can find her traveling, whale watching, creating art, enjoying nature, and volunteering at places like River’s Wish Animal Sanctuary and Courage For Animals. Cyndal is an advocate for all citizens of Planet Earth and for creating a safe and clean home for future generations.
Reach Cyndal Wallace
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!