Optimize Your Detoxification Systems with Functional Medicine Gynecologist, Dr. Wendie Trubow
IN THIS EPISODE:
- -What are some examples of toxins that people consume or come in contact with unknowingly every day?
- -What are some big signs you might have trouble eliminating toxins?
- -Why is it that an entire family may be living in the same home, using the same products, and eating the same foods, but only one person is suffering?
- -How do these toxin exposures impact hormones?
- -Where do you go to find out if you have a detoxification issue? What tests do you ask for? Do you need to only find a doctor who practices functional medicine?
- -What are your thoughts on histamine intolerance? Could that be a sign of detoxification issues?
- -Are there any superfoods or supplements that are just great to add to your diet to strengthen detoxification pathways?
- -How important is sleep to detoxification?
- -Why is a personal evaluation so critical to undergo before you begin any detoxification journey?
- -And so much more!
Our Guest Dr. Wendie Trubow, M.D.
Wendie Trubow, M.D., MBA is a functional medicine gynecologist. She received her M.D. from Tufts University in 2000 and has been practicing functional medicine since 2009.
After all these years, she is still passionate about helping women optimize their health and their lives. There are so many different challenges in a woman’s life: work, home, relationships, spirituality, health, and they all matter! While her credentials allow Trubow a solid medical backdrop to help women achieve vitality, her own health journey has also inspired and supported her methods of care. Through her struggles with mold and metal toxicity, Celiac disease, and a variety of other health issues, Trubow has developed a deep sense of compassion for what her patients are facing.
When she’s not helping patients in her practice (5 Journeys) you can find Trubow alongside her husband and their four kids, creating a beautiful ecosystem in their yard that provides nourishment to both body and soul.
Reach Dr. Wendie Trubow, M.D.
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!