Autoimmune and Gut Health Connection
- -What’s the connection between autoimmune issues and gut health?
- -Why do you feel autoimmune issues are so much more prevalent than they used to be?
- -What are some signs you might have an unhealthy gut?
- -What are some major triggers that can lead to autoimmune diseases?
- -What are some steps we can take to start the healing process when it comes to our gut?
- -What things can be done to prevent autoimmune flare ups?
- -What are some mistakes people make when dealing with their autoimmune issues?
- -When it comes to healing your gut are there any supplements or herbs that can be soothing or beneficial to an inflamed gut?
- -and more!
Our Guest Hope Pedraza
Hope Pedraza is a certified Holistic Nutritionist, nutrition coach, Functional Diagnostic
Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P), as well as a comprehensively certified Pilates instructor and founder of inBalance Studio. She specializes in plant-based nutrition and helps women lose weight and heal their gut by focusing on increasing their plant-based meal intake.
Hope is also a host of the fast-growing Podcast “Hopeful and Wholesome.”
EDUCATION & ACADEMIC
Certified comprehensive Pilates instructor;
Certified Personal Trainer through ACSM,
Certified Nutrition Coach through NAFC;
Board Certified Member of the America
Association of Drugless Practitioners;
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
Reach Hope Padraza
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!