Genetic Health, Adrenal Burnout, and the Gut Health Connection with Dr. LuLu Shimek
Learn about detoxification, DNA, avoiding toxins, chronic stress and the adrenals.
If you want to figure out how to hack your health and wellness. Feel better, and lower inflammation. Then this is the episode for you!
IN THIS EPISODE:
1. Why is detoxification so important for the cells and DNA?
2. How does avoiding toxins and eating organic help in the detoxification process?
3. What does a genetic detox look like?
4. What is adrenal fatigue and how do toxins and heavy metals contribute?
5. What specific testing is recommended for adrenal fatigue?
6. How does chronic inflammation play a role in adrenal and gut health?
7. How does chronic gut disturbances affect the immune system?
8. Tips for reducing boating and poor digestion
- and so much more!
Dr. LuLu Shimek is a naturopathic physician and expert in genetic health. She works with patients with chronic diseases like autoimmune digestive disorders, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, and fatigue.
Reach Dr. LuLu:
Tips to lower stress
Tips to reduce bloating
KatKhatibi @ Gmail.com
Facebook Estrogen Dominance Support:
Facebook General Female Hormonal Imbalances Support Group:
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message