Hidden Toxins and Hormonal Balance
Dr. Koz will talk about the 7 most-common hormone imbalances in the human body. He’ll share easy-to-understand explanations about how the hormones at the center of these imbalances work, how they are damaged by exposure to toxins, how to test for imbalances and damage, and how you can easily improve hormone function.
IN THIS EPISODE:
● People don’t often talk about a link between hormones and toxins. Why is that?
● What sort of toxins do we encounter on a daily basis?
● How do they affect our hormones?
● You say that there are 7 common hormone imbalances in the human body. What are those?
● How do toxins trigger those imbalances?
● What are some steps listeners can take right now to correct those imbalances?
● What should we be on the lookout for as we age?
● Is there really such a thing as hormone balance?
● Can hormones be damaged beyond repair with toxins?
● Where can listeners learn more?
Our Guest Dr. Peter Kozlowski
Dr. Peter Kozlowski uses a broad array of tools to find the source of the body’s dysfunction: he takes the time to listen to his patients and plots their history on a timeline, considering what makes them unique and co-creating with them a truly individualized care plan. Currently, he works with patients online and in person via his Chicago, Illinois, and Bozeman, Montana-based offices. Dr. Kozlowski did his residency in Family Practice but started training in Functional Medicine as an intern. He trained in the clinics with leaders in his field, including Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Deepak Chopra, and Dr. Susan Blum.
Reach Dr. Peter Kozlowski
Support the Podcast
JOIN THE PATREON:
Ask Kat about specific episodes and her opinions. Ad free episodes, bonus episodes, uncensored content and more. Get meal plans, health tips, Q and A, and direct access.
Balance Your Hormones:
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones Naturally
Use code KAT15 for 15% off any single supplement. And list to our episode with Dr. Mona Fahoum to learn how it works.
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Where to Listen
Anchor | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Breaker | Pocket Casts | Apple Podcasts | Castbox | Overcast | Radio Public | Stitcher
Would You Take 30 Seconds to Rate & Review the Kat Khatibi Podcast?
The best way to help me spread our mission is to give us a 5-star review, and I read and appreciate every review!
1. Click link: Kat Khatibi Podcast on Health, Happiness, & Beauty on Apple Podcasts
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave a short review and you’re done!
6. If you include your Instagram name, I will even share a screenshot of your 5-star review and tag you back!