Dr. Mona Fahoum is a naturopathic practitioner who specializes in women’s health, nutrition, and digestive concerns at her clinic in Seattle, WA. She is also on the medical team at Symphony Natural Health, the makers of Femmenessence. Femmenessence is an award-winning natural product clinically proven to balance and regulate hormone production in women.
In this episode we cover:
- Why PCOS presents so differently in women
- The importance of Diet and Lifestyle with PCOS
- Supplements for PCOS
- Prescription Medications for PCOS
- What is Endometriosis and why it is so hard to get a diagnosis for it
- How women can lower Estrogen Dominance
- Can you have terrible periods without having PCOS or Endometriosis?
- Does she recommend wild yam creams or HRT
- How we can design our lives for happy hormones
- How Femmenessence products work (MacaHarmony, MacaLife, MacaPause, etc.) and how it differs from bulk Maca
- How to take Femmenessence
- When should we decide to try Femmenessence for our daughters
- Can Femmenessece help after a full hysterectomy?
- Keto and PCOS
- Cheese and PCOS
- Coffee and PCOS
- And much more…
Reach Dr. Mona Fahoum, ND
Clinic Website (Based in Seattle, WA):
Femmenessence Promo Code:
Enter promo code KAT15 for 15% off single pack supplements such as Femmenessence MacaHarmony,Herbatonin: a plant-Based Melatonin, Revolution Macalibrium for Men, etc. The welcome pack promotion would not be eligible for the promo code but that does provide a buy 2, get 1 free + free shipping. They also have a subscribe and save option to save 10%.
Social Media URLs:
Reach Dr. Mona and the Symphony Natural Health Medical Team: Email [email protected]
Submit a question on Femmenessence Support
There was one question that Dr Mona thought was possible, but needed to research. She did find that in women with infertility and/or pelvic pain endo and PCOS may coexist in a subset of them. Here’s the study link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269038400_Coexistence_of_polycystic_ovary_syndrome_and_endometriosis_in_women_with_infertility
SUPPORT THE PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/support
Be a guest in a future episode: http://katkhatibi.com/podcast/